We have knowledge of the common difficulties arising near the end of life and are experienced at listening to people's wishes and worries. We believe that a holistic approach which takes spiritual and emotional factors into account, as well as practical and physical ones, can make a big difference to the ease of someone's death.
SOME OF THE WAYS WE CAN HELP
- finding equipment and practical resources
- taking someone home from hospital to die
- preventing someone being admitted to hospital
- working out and achieving what really matters
- accessing experienced complementary therapists, especially for stress and anxiety
- getting affairs in order, to ease the burden on loved ones after death eg making Wills, funeral plans, organising practical information
- discussing how to make choices about medical treatment in line with what matters
- support to discontinue medical treatment
- planning a strategy to stay at home in the final months eg setting up caring networks
- helping to understand the physical and non-physical changes that happen when someone is dying
- having difficult conversations
- supporting people to provide comfort in the final days.
Please get in touch for a chat. If we can't help, we will probably know someone who can.